Finding love, especially when we look for beliefs and practices close to ours, is not easy. It is not very obvious for a person from the Jewish community to find a shoe to his feet: the values are not the same according to the intensity of our belief (to the sacred), our convictions, our origins … JDate is one of these dating sites between Jewish singles, among the busiest seems t he.
How It Works
It does, however, offer a small variety of profiles as it is a community site and therefore faces a lack of traffic volume on the site. This site is nevertheless worth it to take a look at the profiles. Leaders in the US, he is serious and the people we accompany in love Intelligence have already met through this site.
The JDate.fr site and its mobile application The Jdate site sells to allow more Jewish weddings than any other sites devoted to meetings between people of this community. Impossible for us to check. Similar to the new dating applications that appear on the market (Tinder / Happn type), Jdate works with geolocation. The app, meanwhile, allows you to connect to Jewish singles connected near you. That’s the most of Jdate.
The application is free, but offers many paid content: chat and send messages are paying. Sad when you know that this is the essence of using a site / dating app.
Design and Usability
- Easy to browse profiles of Jewish singles
- Find the “JDaters” that match you through the synchronization of your tastes.
- Meet a person who shares the same practices and religious beliefs: Reformed Jew, Orthodox, Reconstructionist, Non-practitioner, Traditionalist, Hasidic etc …
- Chat quickly with profiles: send and receive messages
- Ability to send “flirts” to your expected conquests, which joins the spirit Tinder.
In addition, possibility to be “secret admirer”, to like or not a profile; so that it is “match” when there is reciprocity. A mutual interest allows you to get up, and be able to engage in a conversation: which is totally in line with Tinder’s (successful) model.
- View all profile activities quickly
- Customer Service responds to all requests from members 6 days a week and provides many tips to Internet users.
- Possibility to be informed about upcoming Jewish holidays and the rules of Shabbat. Similarly, the e-magazine, “JMag” allows you to discover new topics such as “JNews”, “JLifeStyle”, “Tips” and “Sucess Stories”.
Jdate negative reviews:
– Paid content disappointing because always a lack of profiles and poorly designed service: you have to pay to send messages, to talk to the profiles of our choice.
– For normal use of the dating site, you must go through the “Payment” box: from 15 $ for use in Premium mode. One must go through a premium account to enjoy the site normally; is the base of dating sites which is the ability to send messages.
– Some fake profiles roam the site we have been reported within Love Intelligence
The site lists no less than 750,000 members worldwide and no less than 80,000 Jewish singles. But it’s certainly since the history. It is necessary to take these data with tweezers.
Jdate Costs and Prices
|Duration||Costs per month||Total|
|1 Month||59.99 $ / Month||59.99 $|
|3 Months||44.99 $ / Month||134.97 $|
|6 Months||29.99 $ / Month||179.94 $|
– The site has a good traffic on the Internet, so quite busy.
– The registration of the domain is not hidden, which means that the owner of the site does not hide his identity.
– The site exists since 2003, which is a mark of confidence
– There is no physical establishment associated with the site: be careful, counterfeit type sites do not usually have identifiable physical establishments
– The site has a high popularity on social networks
The Jewish dating site gathering the most members in the world because of its 20 years of existence with a strong international dimension.
Very popular in the United States and Israel, he was also number 1 in the area of Jewish dating in the world. since December 2017 and a new advertising campaign to launch the global version in big push that should consolidate its first place in the hexagon.
An online magazine Jlife with resources and advice for its members on the topics of the meeting but also Jewish culture (see box at the end of the page).
Events are organized by members on site in major cities in North America or Europe such as the New York Jewish Environmental Race Ride for example.
A community that can appeal because of its international mobility and its generally high level of education. If the idea of being in touch with singles living in Paris Miami, Toronto, Montreal, Tel Aviv or London for example you like, this site by its well-distributed community may be suitable for you.
Despite a presence for more than 20 years, especially in USA, the interface of the site has been translated into multiple languages only since the end of 2017. This is why many members communicate in English and Hebrew. If you are looking for a member in your area, it’s a safe bet that most profiles speak English that said.
Like all community sites, this site is of course only suitable for singles wishing to meet other singles of Jewish faith.
J-Date was the first website to promote online relationships for Jewish singles. It was launched in the same period as the Meetic or other Match. It was therefore a pioneer and is even one of the first dating sites on the Internet to have emerged. This explains its presence on several continents.
Jdate has a big name of the Jewish meetings with some competitors. There are few who will be able to compete especially in 2018 where J-Date has planned campaigns to promote its French platform. Now owned by the Affinitas group, it’s a safe bet that J-Date will become the OkCupid for Jewish encounters in the years to come.